The position is directly responsible for sales support, event support, and brand management and also has a heavy focus on graphic design. It does not include direct supervision of personnel.
- Manage the marketing efforts of approx. 50 professional real estate agents and auctioneers (i.e. agent post cards, advertisements, videos, business cards)
- Manage the KIKO-branded Promo Item program (oversee orders, process requests as needed, manage supply levels)
- Design advertising and print collateral (brochures, trifolds, flyers, signage, etc.)
- Support KIKO Company and Sales Associate events (including but not limited to auctions, sponsorships, community involvement, etc.)
- Create logos and help manage the company’s brand guidelines
- Art direct communication materials from external partners
- Manage vendors to ensure KIKO is receiving the best pricing and ideas
- Research market conditions to identify new opportunities and ideas to promote the company’s sales agents and auctioneers
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing & Advertising and the Digital Media Manager to support the overall KIKO brand and company marketing initiatives, including designing, implementing and testing marketing campaigns to expand business
Project management, critical thinking, strong communication skills, and technical mastery are the primary skills required for this position. Pay will be commensurate with education, experience, and skills.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field with 3-5 years of related experiences, including project management, creative oversight, and hands-on graphic design Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Create Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop User Experience (UX) a plus, particularly in web applications Ability to manage multiple projects on deadline and budget, efficiently lead various marketing efforts, communicate effectively with a diverse sales force and demonstrate a customer service mentality Demonstrate experience in identifying and working with design vendors in the production of branding assets Detail oriented, professional, and self-motivated
Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday, with some evenings and weekends as needed
Location: Canton Office, with some local travel as needed
Start Date: Mid-February 2018