KIKO Firearms Auctions offer a convenient solution to selling your firearms safely and legally. Our on-staff Federal Firearms Licensee handles all aspects of selling firearms during live and online auctions to ensure a seamless transaction that delivers maximum exposure while keeping you in regulation.
The KIKO Auction Advantage consists of three main parts: Reach, Convenience and Regulation.
Exclusive Reach KIKO markets firearms to its expanding database of qualified bidders and reaches buyers across the globe. Each firearm auction averages nearly 500 live and online bidders.
- We promote firearms auctions with print & digital advertising, direct mail, social media and videos.
From start to finish, we make the process of selling guns simple. Take advantage of our reputation for integrity and transparency and let us handle the details.
- Our auction team will inspect, inventory, transport and store your firearms.
- Auction day, the team will clean and display your firearms to the public.
- Our FFL staff coordinates all payments and shipments for firearms, confirming delivery with each buyer.
KIKO complies with all federal firearms rules to ensure our sellers and buyers are in regulation.
- Add firearms to Acquisition & Distribution (A&D) book – FFL Federal Registry
- Process FBI background checks for all buyers.
- Complete all forms in compliance with local and federal regulations.
- Finalize all A&D book entries and 4473 Forms (Firearms Transaction Record) required for each buyer. Each location must log a firearm’s entry and exit into the A&D book.