Come join the KIKO team! Work with a wonderful group of people that have been conducting auctions since 1945.
If you are looking for caring, collaboration and integrity, we would love to hear from you. Apply Here
REAL ESTATE CLOSING COORDINATOR
This full-time position works directly with agents and brokers to manage closing files for multiple types of real estate sales while focusing on budget and time constraints. Works across various levels of leadership internally and externally to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes
- Coordinate inspections
- Process commission checks
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officers, lenders etc. regarding status of closing, noting any pending deadlines
- Submit all necessary documentation to broker for file compliance
- Coordinate closings
- 3-5 years of office experience; real estate, title, and/or legal experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills, diplomacy and good judgment
- Comfortable multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and able to remain calm in a sometimes stressful atmosphere
- Proficient in computers, copiers, and scanners
Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM with occasional overtime as needed.
starting at $45,000 per year.
This position is based in the Canton office but may require travel to Dover office on occasion.
Please send all resumes and/or inquiries to email@example.com